Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rejoining the Interwebs

Hello again my lovelies!  I've been off the grid the last couple of weeks for two big reasons:  I spent the last week in March preparing to hang another show on April 1 and then spent the first 6 days of April coping with a monster migraine.  So if you've emailed me or commented on this here space in the last couple of weeks, I'm just now wading into my inbox to send out responses.

I have been receiving some wonderful comments and questions regarding creativity versus chronic illness...lots of fodder for future blog posts and as I gather my wits about me to get caught up, I'll be responding with a series of posts about working around and through health obstacles.  I have many, many thoughts on this topic and I want to present those thoughts in an interesting and useful manner so it might take me a couple of days to get my act together.

In the meantime, keep your questions coming and thank you for returning time and again to this space.  Your patronage is so appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can't wait to read your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your back posting. Be gentle with yourself and keep posting I miss your art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...