Monday, February 13, 2012

My Pen Doesn't Skip a Beat

There was a bit of a shaker this afternoon here on the California coast...bitty little earth wiggle in the neighborhood of 5.5 on the Richter scale.  It was over in an instant though, not even enough to throw me out of step.  I've been curled up in the studio, dealing with the incessant inclement weather by working in my usual palette of bright pinks, oranges, turquoises, and shocking greens.  Journaling is so much more enjoyable since I began revisiting long-neglected styles;  I feel more playful, relaxed, and engaged.  Each page in this particular journal take me several days to complete and even after a page is "finished," I sometimes continue to add details here and there.  So fun!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...