Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis the Season for Doodling

I am happily working on a bunch of little hand-drawn and watercolored illustrations for my developing Christmas journal.  As I sketch and doodle and paint, I realize that I don't do this often enough and I think 2012 needs to include A LOT more illustration work!  It brings out the playful side of me and I find it to be a very peaceful process.  I also realized today that this spur-of-the-moment Christmas journal idea may take me till the end of winter to complete!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving these fun little winter drawings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. More illustration time for you next year. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that little book is going to be great, full of color and fun. Make sure you show us when you are done

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look such fun and are lovely. Play and doodling I think is essential.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...