Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First and Always a Journaler

Look out!  This makes three blog posts in a row!  Why is it I get more productive the worst I feel??  Well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say, so I'm just going to roll with it.  I think my cold has reached that tipping point where it will either mutate and develop into something really gnarly that requires antibiotic intervention or I'll start getting better.  I'm opting for the latter scenario.

I thought that today I'd share a couple spreads in my "daily diary" journal.  No matter what else happens in the day, I always make time for this tome - always.  After having completed my first Full Tilt Boogie journal, I moved on to the next volume as each journal only holds about three months of entries.  I've missed some of the other journal styles I've been working in so I'm trying to 1) revisit those neglected journals and 2) add a bit more of those other styles into my diarySometimes I let this journal become a bit too anchored in a grid format as I mark the march of days so I'm trying to remember to emphasis the "visual" in visual journaling.  Having pages with images I can alter and/or write around helps inspire me.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...