Wednesday, August 10, 2011

There Be Birds Here!

The push forward on show work and the "Out of the Journal" challenge for August continues at a good clip here at my Lost Coast studio.  I finished Mr. Rooster (aka "Number 59X") by early yesterday afternoon and once I hit "Publish" on this post, I'm off to work on a trio of quail.  Right now I am focusing on bird imagery but that could change if I feel myself getting bored.  Since I'm on Day 3 of a no migraine streak, I'm on a roll and the paint is flying!  I hope today will be extra productive as I can hear the time ticking away.  October is just around the corner!

12 comments:

  1. These birds are just incredible! I'm in love. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going while the going is good Michelle, because this is absolutely outstanding!! I just love this piece...it is so filled with energy....just fANTASTIC!!! Gotta love that tail flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Stunning background and funny rooster. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous bird! Love the vibrant background and the fact that the bird is quirky with character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What colorful, whimsical fun! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this piece, so colorful.........just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love. That's all I've got to say about this one. Love. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its wonderful Michelle and u are such an inspiration , also brave an i know u will make it for the show , sending prayers your way, that the migraines stay away , best of luck

    hugz bev langby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! I love this...all the colors and textures. I can't wait to see the quail trio.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that is sooooo gorgeous..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... I love your birds, I love your fish, I love your journals... You do great work....

    Cami
    http://colorsmith.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...