Friday, August 12, 2011

I Boogie Onward

Even while I am throwing myself into production mode for my October art show, I am continuing work in my Full Tilt Boogie journal.  I'm almost finished filling the first journal I made in this class and I am loving every minute of crazy quilt style of journaling.  The pages come together very quickly and the varying page sizes and backgrounds keep me interested.

Some days I write a little something and other days, I stay purely visual.  There's really no rhyme or reason to my approach and that is so refreshing!  I am sooo over pre-planning pages and it's about damn time! 

4 comments:

  1. I want to be over it too! I am trying, you are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colorful, fun, busy, visually delicious pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle
    Oh I just love your pages girl. I hear ya on migraines, they are NOT fun, and your paintings are so cool. I am excited for you with the show. How awesome. I wish I had more time to do the out of the journal challenge. I so love Dina and Sammy Kira's work. I agree with you, life is what ya make it and the stuff that knocks us down well, it's really about what we do once we get back up that counts. Rock On Sista.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just returned from my blogging hiatus and couldn't wait to see what you've been up too! These pages (and the ensuing posts) did NOT disappoint! I've got a ton of inspiration and a color fix to last a good while!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...