Friday, August 26, 2011

Enter Rainbow Crane

It takes me a while sometimes but once I get into the groove of show preparation, everything else drops away (including blogging).  That has an upside (the chances that I'll get enough pieces done improve) and a downside (I neglect other things I need to do.)  However, I'm in it up to my neck now and it is best to try and ride the intensity in the studio for all it's worth while making a concerted effort to squeeze in all my other obligations.

I've assembled the completed canvases on a wall in the hallway and I have to say that they look pretty good together - just enough consistency in design elements and style to make them look like they belong together and enough differences to make each piece interesting in its own right.  Whew!  This latest canvas is 15 inches wide by 30 inches high

9 comments:

  1. Love the colors!! Love the bird!! Yeah, pretty much love everything about this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving your birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be rocking with these at the moment. It would be great to see them all together when you have finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet they look stunning as a group! Love all the canvases you've done, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! You should keep going, and going with these! They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Michelle i love it and its wonderful seeing these birds evolve u are on a roll...

    hugz bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she beautiful! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be still my heart!!!! He's GORgeous!!! ♥ Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply stated.. stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...