Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Birdie Lands

The last couple of days I've been stuck in that peculiar sort of whirlwind in which I am spinning so fast that I'm actually standing still.  There is so very much to do in such a limited amount of time and the overwhelming-ness of it all has me frozen in place.  I'm doing a lot of backgrounds and some sporadic journaling but other than that, I'm not getting much done.  I wake up with a head full of intent but I've been derailed by a series of appointments as I try to get those out of the way before school starts up.  Ah well...it will all settle down in a bit and I'll take a deep breath and wonder what all my fuss was about.

This is the second bird canvas that I finished this past weekend...only now getting around to posting it.  This particular bird is on a 12 by 12-inch canvas.

7 comments:

  1. I think I probably said this before. I AM In LOVE! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this a lot. The background is beautiful and I love the bird done in the text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely bird. I especially love the pattern that you have created between his head and neck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth...this is wonderful...I love it all and the one below is great too. Good luck on your upcoming school year...as a retired teacher I know how hectic getting ready can be...I hope you have a great year!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. These canvases are soooooo amazing Michelle!
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my new favorite! I love the background color and the position of the bird....fantastic Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another magnificent specimen, Michelle!!! LOL! The background color in this piece is fabulous! This is going to be quite a show!!! ♥ Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...