Saturday, July 2, 2011

Taking a Teeny Tiny Break

After yesterday's monster of a migraine, I've decided to take the smallest of blogging breaks to catch my breath, recoup my energy, take care of Etsy shop business (my stamps blew out the door in a whirlwind - thank you!) and enjoy the holiday weekend.  It doesn't make much sense to push until I break so instead, I'm going to bend a little. 

Lost Coast Post will resume regular posting on July 5th.  Hope you'll join me then for my month-long celebration of "The Artist's Hand!"   

3 comments:

  1. Rest and take care of yourself. I know about migraines. I lived with them for years. A osteopath (healer) fixed them for me. Love your 100 things. Donna (FTB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for YOU! Hope you had a nice, relaxing 4th! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again!!! LOL!!! I forgot to say Congrats on the stamp sell out!!! Way to go, Michelle!!! More Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...