Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Hand Carved Journaling Stamps in Stock

I've been a mad stamp carver lately, trying to get my little Etsy shop, Hand & Soul Studios, restocked with some more of my hand carved journaling stamps.  These stamps have been a labor of love...a bit of labor and a whole lotta love as I adore how these stamps look in my journal!  They are perfectly imperfect.  I have tried to make them work together as a cohesive set and I've had a lot of fun doodling in my sketchbook, developing new designs. 
 
This time around, I added a set of alphabet stamps, a fancy marquee frame, and a set of frame stamps that can be used for page titles or small bits of journaling.  


I'm trying to come up with a name for this line of stamps and so far I'm striking out...anybody have any ideas?  My secret working title was "Vintage Smintage" since these were born following a particularly annoying online session searching for reasonably priced vintage labels to use in my journals.  However, I don't really want to slam anybody that collects and uses vintage ephemera in their art.  This is just an alternative...if you brainstorm any good names, let me know in the comments...

4 comments:

  1. I can see I have been away for far too long Michelle! Wow, you are on fire, and my jaw is dropping on the floor! I wish I had half the energy and talent you do!
    Love the new blog look, and I will be spending some time trying to carch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Vintage Alternatives" came to mind. OMG! Your stamps are just amazing, Michelle!!! When I opened my number stamps, I was over the moon -- all so tiny and painstakingly perfect. Just got your new "Care Guide" too! Thanks again. I hope you have another sell out!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Schmazing! HA HA! Your stamps are incredible. I have to go and look in my piggy bank. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just took a look around your Etsy shop, Michelle, and I love your alphabet stamps and your label stamps. Your prices are very reasonable for such a great set of stamps that I know must have been A LOT of work. I, too, will be checking my piggy bank...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...