Friday, July 15, 2011

The Artist's Hand: Lettering Part 2

I was rummaging through my lettering binder (I'll talk more about my binder organizing system in tomorrow's Lost Coast Studio Saturday) and rediscovered materials from lettering classes I taught back in 2004 (so glad I archive everything!.)  The following is a scan of a sampler I helped students create during a class all about using rubber stamp letters.  I thought that it fit perfectly with our current discussion of ways to get text onto your journal pages.  The scan's a little wonky in the upper right corner due to some thick embellishments but I think you get the idea.


The lettering theme will continue in next week's "The Artist's Hand" post series so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I just love your style Michelle! You are filled with so many great ideas, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what pretty sampler! I have letter stamps, but I am too lazy to use them most of the time, it takes for ever to stamp a few words. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...