Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome to the Neighborhood

I thought that I'd gotten my house obsession out of my system quite a while back with a collage series I called "Facades" but hmmm...no...not even close.  In recent weeks, I've been bit by the construction bug all over again but this time, the neighborhood is coming to life via hand-carved stamps.  So much fun!  In fact, I've fallen back in love with carving in general; I'm afraid to admit how many stamps I've carved in the last couple of weeks.  Let's just say that when my Etsy shop reopens, expect to find an entire corner of the store devoted to hand-carved stamps!

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, these are ADORABLE!!!!! I've got two left hands when it comes to carving, so I'll have to wait patiently for your Etsy to reopen. Hope that all went well with your surgery. You've been in my thoughts! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so CUTE!!

    I posted a link to this post on my blog here:

    http://thecreativeartist-jordan.blogspot.com/2011/06/linky-monday-4.html

    Hope you check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some serious art carving skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! They remind me of the house "carvings" in Cannes, France which I so desperately wanted. And I hate to say it, but I found you through Pinterest...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...