Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Robots & I Rampage: ICAD 17 and 18

Admittedly, I am behind on the Index Card Challenge because I have been swept away by Full Tilt Boogie fever.  I have lots more little doodles haunting my brain however so I'll be continuing ICAD, catching up as I go along.

I am spending this lovely Lost Coast day in the studio, rampaging and reorganizing my files as I went looking for something I know I have and the frustration of not being able to locate said item is driving me wild.  It has been a long while since I've redone my filing system for ephemera and collage material so it's all good.  Beginning in July, I have about some major projects taking center stage in my artistic life and having my stuff easily sortable will be key.  And in the process, I am discovering more (forgotten) stuff that I want to include in my journal.

Speaking of journaling, I'll be back tomorrow with more tips for working in mixed paper journals.  I've been taking lots of notes as I journal and I'm happy to pass them along in case my little epiphanies are helpful to other visual journalers out there.

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Michelle, if you come up with a solution for storing, sorting and filing all of the mixed media images, please, please, PLEASE pass on the tips!!! My images are one huge (and I'm NOT exaggerating) disaster!!! I kind of sort of know my inventory, yet I'll be damned if I can find it when I need it -- it's a big jumble. (Just like these thoughts!!!)

    Love these little robots - they always make me smile! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...