Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ritz Completed

This isn't the most fantastic picture but the deed is done: I completely revamped my cane with bits of the Sunday funnies.  Now if I could just get out and use it.  I'm dealing with an annoying catch 22 - going stir crazy in the house but going out and walking for any distance is exhausting and painful.  The stitches don't come out until next Thursday so I still have a bit of resting to do.  I've never been very good at this part of post-surgery days.  On the bright side, things look like they are healing slowly but surely...one step at a time.

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this whimsical and wonderful cane, you'll be the belle of the doctor's office!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you since your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery and very little pain!

    Love your artful cane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea I love the walking stick...good luck with recovery, do your exercises diligently..I hope you have wonderful people surrounding you to keep you motivated, I had shoulder surgery...so I can understand what you are going through...I am enjoying your doodles....Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...