Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quietude

Quiet day here on the Lost Coast as a summer storm has settled in over the area, alternately drizzling and seriously raining.  After a few days of warm weather, the moisture is welcome.  The rhythmic rap-tap-tapping on the roof both comforts and energizes me so I spent the morning writing poetry and then progressed to painting.  From time to time, I stepped around the sleepy cats and slipped out onto my balcony to watch the emerald and copper tree frogs enjoy the summer showers.  Season 2 of True Blood just arrived in the mail courtesy of Netflix so I'll be finishing up my day with vampires and werewolves.  As they say, that's really all the news that's fit to print...

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE those stockings!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...