Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let the Real Boogie Woogie Begin

I was up before the sun this morning, full of enthusiasm for journaling for the first time in a long time.  My newly-completed Full Tilt Boogie journal was waiting patiently for me in my crazy messy studio.

I've spent a lot of time in recent weeks, trying to discern where to go next with my journaling practice.  This new journal feels comfortable and flexible enough to contain all my interests.  That's what I was looking for: the right container for all the bits and bobs floating around in my head and heart.  I needed a playground that was safe and yet challenging.  I think maybe, just maybe, I'm home.     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle..I enjoyed seeing your journal journey so to speak. I really like your work. I was also inspired to do the ICAD and did my first one. Thanks! :) Nan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...