Monday, June 20, 2011

The Gnomes Exit Stage Left: ICAD 15 and 16

Inktense, Microns
Whether it is due to health challenges or simply the way my brain functions, I tend to work in brief, frantic bursts and it seems I'm in the middle of one of those times.  I'm busy making journals (and then journaling in that new format), photographing, editing, scanning, uploading and writing for my Etsy shop relaunch (what a boatload of work!) AND I'm still cranking out the index card illustrations.

The gnome inspiration fizzled after these two characters and I unabashedly went back to robot construction 'cause I can!  Cards #17 and 18 are waiting to be inked so I'll post those when they're ready.  My new prompt (for June 22 through the 27th) is "Lost Coast Postage" but that, of course, is subject to overthrow by all the naughty and nice robots lurking in my imagination. 

2 comments:

  1. Uh-Oh! Those wacky, wonderful robots are taking over your brain!!! Fabulous news!!! Good luck with all of the work you're doing for your Etsy relaunch. Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gnome icads :)

    So fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...