Sunday, June 19, 2011

In Need of Blog Topics

Here we are, Day 19 of my 90 Days of Blogging here at Lost Coast Post.  Since my idea pool is feeling a little dried up, I thought it would be good to hear from readers (a small but loyal contingent!):  What do you want to read about?  Tutorials?  Techniques?  Those always seem popular but there's a lot of stuff out there so I need some direction:  Any technique in particular related to what I do?  (I know I'm all over the map but if you've read LCP for any length of time or looked at my galleries, you have a good general idea of what I do.)  A little feedback would be very helpful.  I'll leave today's post at that.  As always and ever, thanks for your readership and warm support!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, my! Decisions, decisions!!! Tutorials and techniques are always fun. Would love to see more of your journals (I know you've got a few going simultaneously). Also would like to see more of your watercolors. I know you'll come up with something wonderful! Hugs, Terri xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I want to read more about how you organize stuff - everything from time to art supplies to kitchen items. I am such a mess - I have no organizational skills at all!
    I also love reading the steps you take in creating an art piece. I learned so much way back when you did a step-by-step of a collage.
    I always enjoy everything you write, no matter what subject! I still remember the fun thoughts that you shared with us (the Diva group) when you were learning to swim! You're so talented in so many ways and I truly admire you and how you have plodded through your surgeries and health issues and continued on your creative path! (And just for the record - NO, I have NOT forgotten I have not sent your giftie yet!! What's it been, over 5 years now?! See!! I can't organize my life!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...