Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hanging Out & Hanging On

Marley T. Bear has draped himself over the back of my office chair while I nurse a sore head (migraine) and sore foot (remaining stitches came out today).  In case you're curious, the "T" stands for "Tiberius" (Trekkie geek alert!) or "Trouble," depending on the moment.  He is a sensitive kitty and gets very attentive when I'm not feeling good: meowing, nuzzling, pawing at me, and generally making a fuss.  He goes absolutely bonkers when my son has an asthma attack and will come running from anywhere in the house if he hears wheezing.  I think he takes his title of "rescue kitty" literally.  Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with more Boogie journaling...

1 comment:

  1. OMG! What a cutie patootie! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...