Sunday, June 5, 2011

As Ready As I'll Ever Be

Well, I've cooked and cleaned...and cleaned some more.  Surgery is tomorrow morning and I'm more prepared for this procedure than any of the other eight.  I've been practicing with crutches (oy! my poor armpits!) and other than a flight of stairs to tackle when my mom brings me home, I think everything will go smoothly.  Once I'm upstairs, it is couch life for me for about a week.  I've got a bunch of old sci-fi movies to watch and art supplies, puzzles and good books to keep me busy.  I'm trying to think of it as a little "stay-cation" only with stitches and painkillers.  

Lost Coast Post will be back in full swing on June 9th if everything goes as planned...

3 comments:

  1. Why oh, why did I think your surgery was yesterday???? OMG! I'm ahead of myself again. An evil fair must've turned the hands on the clock! LOL!!!

    Seriously, Michelle, I'll be saying a prayer that all goes well for you tomorrow, and that you'll be up and around lickety split! Lots of positive vibes are heading your way! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the surgery, and you will be back on your feet before you know it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, kiddo! I hope you're out doing cartwheels in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...