Saturday, March 5, 2011

Waging War

Well, the upper respiratory virus my son has been harboring for about a week decided to jump ship and get cozy in my head and lungs...ugh!  It feels like someone is standing on my chest and I make this curious little whistling sound when I breathe.  As you can see, Miss Tuscany Jane (aka Tuss or Tussy) disapproves of my coughing fits because they disrupt the serenity of her spot on my lap.  I can practically see the thought bubbles above her head:
"What's with all the noise, human?!"
"Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?"
"Please try to keep it down.  All the snorting and hacking is rude.  I mean, really!"

While I battle the microscopic invaders making Tuss and I miserable, I'll pop in to Lost Coast Post as I can...for now, I only have appointments with the tissue box and cough syrup...best wishes (and good health) to all!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on Tussy's face is PRICEless! So much for sympathy!!! LOL! Seriously hope that you're feeling better soon. Take care!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...