Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart Winner!

I bounced out of bed this morning and proceeded to a local creperie for what's called the "Hungry Farmer:" whole wheat crepes with garlic-rosemary potatoes, jack cheese, black forest ham and sour cream.  After a delicious, energizing breakfast, I intended to go home and get right to work on my One World One Heart winner posting.  Instead, I found myself limping along to the tire store, dreading the "thuppity, thuppity, thuppity" sound of a tire that has lost the will to live.  Apparently, tires all over the county decided to give out today as it took three hours to buy (and have installed) one tire.  Sigh!

Throw in a bunch of errands accomplished in a bitterly cold, driving rain and it is only now that I am posting the winner of my mixed media piece entitled "Tranquility."  So without further adieu...
The random number generator thingie told me that...

Number 103 is the winner!
That's Ladybug from Living the Light I Find!
Congratulations!!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my humble little blog during this huge event!  There were so many sweet and thoughtful comments!  And if you didn't win, don't despair!  As I pick up steam here at Lost Coast Post, I anticipate more giveaways in the future!  And of course, there'll be lots of art to look at and ramblings to read...I hope to see you around!

5 comments:

ladybug said...

I'm so stunned and happy! I can't wait to welcome this wonderful piece into my home. Thank you so much!!!!

Jill said...

The idea of bouncing out of bed to go somewhere for breakfast is an alien one here in the UK, unless you're an early-start worker or perhaps finishing a night shift. Yours sounds wonderful and contains equally alien sounding ingredients!
However the three hour wait for a new tyre sounds oh so familiar!!

firstborn said...

hi michelle,

i believe i have something of yours on my blog!

congrats!

:) mary ann

quiltcrazygaljennalouise said...

You are the lucky winner of my postcard! Please email me your information at morlock.3@osu.edu:) Congrats!

ladybug said...

What I fell in love with as an image on your website does not even begin to do justice the actual piece Michelle. I just got back from a short vacation and the entire time I was seeing egrets everywhere and smiling thinking of your lovely mixed piece back home. Now as I look on it it brings me all the joy and happiness (and yes tranquility) from my vacation time. What a beautiful gift. Thank you so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...