Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January: A 31-Inch Retrospective

Well, January 2011 is history and here is my doodled "calendar journal" inchies for that month.  I began with the premise that I could do anything in that square inch of space but once I got started with the miniature watercolors, I just couldn't stop.  I actually managed to do one per day and keep the entire thing completely up-to-date.  Yay for me and art journaling every day, no matter how small!  I'm off to doodle my way through February...

4 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Your little doodled days are terrific, Michelle! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Shelley Malone said...

I'm new to your blog but I just have to tell you that these inchies are phenomenal! I love how they all tie together. It really makes the whole page look great!

Ophelia said...

Totally amazing! I really love this!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

WOW I love your calendar inchies! Beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...