Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Wishing all my my faithful and patient blog readers a wonderful Christmas, full of health, happiness, and hope!  May the coming new year bring you all that you dream!

Lost Coast Post will be picking up steam in the next few weeks as the holiday craziness slows down.  Among other things, Lost Coast Studio Saturdays begin anew on Saturday, January 1st, 2011 (how fitting!) and throughout the new year, I'll be documenting my participation in three online challenges (see top of sidebar.)  Lots to come so I hope you'll get a chance to join me as your own brand of holiday mania winds down.
               Take care always,
                          Michelle

2 comments:

  1. merry christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a beautiful Christmas, Michelle, and very warm wishes for a very healthy, Happy New Year!!!! Holiday Hugs, Terri xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...