Tuesday, December 28, 2010

100 Things

Over the next month or so, I hope to enrich and deepen the content of this blog as I always envisioned it as becoming a resource for my readers.  Blogger now has a "Page" feature which allows me to add up to ten tabbed pages of stand-alone content in addition to the home page.  I have begun at the beginning: with an "About Me" page entitled "100 Things," a list of (obviously) 100 little facts about me and my life.  Click on the little tab underneath the header and If you get through all 100, have yourself a cookie and get back to your art!  Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle!
    I totally enjoyed reading your 100 things and found we have a lot in common! I live in Modesto and miss the Bay desperately... sigh... ; )

    I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the new year. I too am participating in these challenges, but probably lurker status for awhile... we'll see.

    Take it easy and see you around!
    Lotus
    lootsvele@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I struggle with my art everyday Michelle, and you have been a guiding light many times.
    Number 101 should be.. I (you) are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in Karma too, Michelle! Love your revelations!!! Happy, Happy New Year!!! Hugs, Terri xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...