Friday, October 23, 2009

What I Learned This Week

Welcome to a new Friday feature here at Lost Coast Post...
"What I Learned This Week:"

  • Tiny, tiny art can fill the need to create something without feeling compelled to create a major masterpiece...
  • To pick up all those bitsy clippings off the table with a fused hand, put a little bit of poster putty on the end of a paintbrush and viola!  Works splendid for found word poetry work as well...
  • My kitty princess, Miss Tuscany Jane, likes to play tag but my ankles are getting the short end of the deal in this game...
  • Aforementioned royalty is becoming a bit of a bed hog...
  • Blackberry honey and peanut butter sandwiches make the best breakfast in the world...
  • Monkeys will climb down off the bookshelves and light fixtures if the ole cartooning lesson plan is dangled in front of them...
  • Monkeys love, love, love to model funny poses for each other during said cartooning class...
  • I love monkeys!

4 comments:

  1. And I LOVE this post AND your page!!! (I've always been a bit partial to hydrangeas!!!) Had to chuckle when I read about the bed hog - furry royalty LOVEs to take up way more space than they really need to sleep. Just ask Princess Tootsie Pop (her 'real' registered name)!!! LOL!!! Hope you have an awesome weekend! Hugs & Love, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my day is winding down it is so fresh and inspiring to visit you with your little masterpieces and diligent positive attitude! Thank you for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collage and your new Friday feature. It makes me think about what I learned this week. You've just given me a journal prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monkeys? Really? Do you have monkeys? I must read on here to see! This piece is vibrant and lovely!

    You won a surprise on my blog, something you didn't even know about! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...