Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pretty in Pastel


More simple playing around...I'm still dealing with fibromyalgia fatigue so I'm not as productive as I'd like but still managing to create a little something every day and that's a plus.  Every so often, I get the urge to make pink and girly and romantic things and so this postcard piece arose out of that sort of compulsion.  It used to be that all I did was pink and pretty but now my palette is dominated by hot pinks, lemon yellow, and pumpkin orange.  It is good to take a break from all that screaming color every now and again and take a breath.

4 comments:

  1. Michelle... I don't know how you do it, but you simply create whimsical and beautiful pieces, and each is subtly powerful in it's own message!
    The frame around the girl gives the perfect touch!! I sure hope you start to feel better soon...keep being strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you're in pain - yet this lovely lady is bright, airy and seemingly doesn't have a care in the world! How nice to see a bit of a romantic, "pretty in pink" piece! Your versatility is showing beautifully!!! Love & Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stop by every day and admire your work, and dont comment very often. But your art makes my heart sing, really the colours, the way you put things together amaze me.....hope you feel better soon.

    lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling a little better. I know how uncomfortable you are. And, yes, creating something every day is good for the soul, but YOU knew that. lol
    :)Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...