Sunday, October 11, 2009

A.E.D.M.


I am gearing up to join Leah and many others for "Art Every Day" month which has been taking place in Blogland and studios around the world every November for the last seven years.  The rules are ridiculously simple:  create (or work on) something artsy every day for a month.  Now I tried a similiar challenge back in May and while I didn't create something every single day (aside from my daily journaling), I did fulfill a vow to begin blogging more regularly.  Even partial participation in this sort of challenge can have lasting, positive effects but I am determined to make it through the month this time around.  It'll be tough...no question about that, especially with lots of monkey wrangling thrown in for good measure but I really, really want to spend a month immersed in the artistic life.  I suppose I do that now but for one month I want to do it and document it and truly appreciate all that my life encompasses each day.  November - the month of thankfulness - is perfect for such an endeavor.  Won't you join me?  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, what a great challenge. I will join you...I have never made a commitment like this, but maybe it's just what I need. I will allow myself to think small and see how it goes. This could be exciting! from Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful link Michelle! I'll will consider this challenge , since most days I work on something anyway....but commitments are tough you know! I still have time to think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, your spirit is amazing! I can't imagine you NOT creating some sort of art every day - even if it's a doodle on a napkin! LOL! I will TRY to do a little something every day in November (unofficially!!!) Love & Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good idea : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I HOPE to be moved into my new studio by November. So, I will take you up on that challenge.
    At least I have the blogging under control. They say it takes six weeks for something to become a habit. Creating every day should be a pleasure. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle! I am definitely going to join. Thanks for the introduction to AEDM! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...