Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Fine Line

Right when I need to be the most focused, I find myself wandering around the upstairs studio, fiddling with the stacks of files and whatnots bearing down upon and minimizing my workspace. I can't seem to settle in on any one project. Even the laundry has gone unfolded and outfits must be pulled piece by wrinkled piece from the pile covering the table in the downstairs studio. What is up?? I think I am a tad nervous about getting back into the classroom; in addition, my to-do list is so very long that I really don't know where to begin. I've been pecking away at it for a month or so but it seems for every one thing I cross off the list, two more get added. This September will probably go on record as one of the busiest months of my life. I'm having a hard time just remembering to breathe. My heart is swelling with all the opportunities presenting themselves - whoo hoo! Just trying to find a balance between crazy busy and just plain crazy! Now that's a fine line!

3 comments:

jackie said...

You have tons on your plate right now but you are SO talented and your focus will come and you will be just fine! I admire you SO much for all that you do!!

sharon said...

I adoooore this image Michelle, it is my new favorite!! Life is larger than it appears sometimes, isn't it?!! I get nervous when I have a lot of GOOD things going on too, and that little pressure will help you to get it done in your own way.. I know you are ready!!
Good luck on the first day of school...you will be awesome!! And thanks for your encouragement today!

Terri Kahrs said...

Isn't it wonderful that your life is so full of so many great opportunities! My heart is singing for your success! Sounds as though you're experiencing a minor case of artistic stage fright at the moment with a tad of restlessness on the side! LOL

I soooo admire how you can take your feelings and translate them into your awesome journal pages. This piece is sooo full of personal meaning.

Take a deep breath, and know that we'll all be with you in spirit! Enjoy the journey, and good luck with your classes! Love & MANY blessings & Hugs, Terri xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...