Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Saver


Here's an ATC I made for Helga's "pink & green" challenge over at My ARTistic Life.  This is my first piece ever using ArtChix products and I love them!  ATCs are about all I can manage these days it seems but I'll gather them all together and color copy to leverage for future journaling and art pieces.  Even these little pieces of art are saving my sanity as I work to find a path that can include teaching art AND doing art.  That's the challenge of the moment!

2 comments:

sharon said...

Love your pink and green! Love artchix too, they are sooo nice! Your atc is soo happy, and the girl is so sweet! and at least you are still creating Michelle! I really prefer the atc size myself....the larger the piece, the
more overwhelmed I seem to get. I know I do not have a lot of stuff yet, but I would be honored if I could trade with you sometime! Hope you are having fun in school!

Terri Kahrs said...

So here I am, sitting in Nova Scotia with a cup of Tim Hortons, and just HAD to check in to see some art!

Michelle, she's adorable! Love the pink and green, and the style is so sweet! Ya know . . . the ATC's just MIGHT be the answer to your artistic time dilemma! AND, I LOVE the idea of color copying them to use in future art projects. Genius!

Hope you had great fun with your monkeys and squirrels! Hugs & Love, Terri xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...