Monday, August 24, 2009

Petite Royalty, Recap, & Thank You

Princess Fidelia Fox returns to rock the house here at Lost Coast Post after a quick change of clothes and headgear. I love her small, shy (but slightly sly) look. This piece is what I call a "hard copy" journal page, executed on a 6 by 12-inch canvas board. Her Highness will be landing soon in my Etsy shop, looking for a new kingdom to call home. Over the next month, other characters from the "World Within" journal will also be appearing in hard copy form for sale through my shop, Hand & Soul Studios.

The weekend was quietly eventful. I dealt with some crushing fibromyalgia fatigue on Saturday but managed some excellent book-making bliss on Friday and Sunday. I've got one more week until my first show hangs, and two weeks until I start up teaching art again so I anticipate crazy busy days ahead.

I'd also like to throw out a warm thank you to everyone who takes the time to stop by the Post, take a peek at my work and even drop a comment or two. All of your kind thoughts are deeply appreciated and keep this blogger bloggin'! And a very special thank you goes out to Sharon and Terri, two lovely and talented ladies who go out of their way to make a comment each and every day I post! Wow! Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! You are starting off my icky Monday with another lively, and vibrant Fidelia Fox! I just adore her and her message! The look on her face and the colors and the background....love it all! Thank you, and for the sweet mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh . . . maybe I need to follow Princess Fidelia's advice . . . That's what I need . . . a pointy hat and some chocolate too!!! LOL

    Michelle, she's WONDERFUL! I'm SO happy that the Princessa has made a reappearance. She started my day off with a HUGE smile!

    Sorry to hear that you had a tough weekend, but happy to hear that you managed to get some book-making in. You are unstoppable, Girl!!!

    And thank you for your sweet words! You are SO welcome! Love & Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...