Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Introducing Flip and Friends


Ever since grade school, I've loved bringing my imagination to life, creating characters, naming them, deciding upon their look, and developing their personal storylines. Today, this love of character creation extends into most of my art including my journals, painting, art dolls, and jewelry. My Etsy shop, Hand & Soul Studios, has several new additions: polymer clay pins, each with a shimmering personality all their own. Seen here is Flip who likes to admire his golden blue scales and in his free time, cavort with dolphins. To see his girlfriend, Flop, and other characters from my Menagerie collection, click on over to my Etsy shop. Thanks in advance for taking a peek...

3 comments:

  1. I saw these yesterday on your etsy Michelle...and was sooo suprised...jewelry!! How awesome that your characters are becoming closer to reality!! Too too wonderful! Amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You (and your work) are simply amazing, Michelle! I think I'll call you "Wonder Woman" from now on! LOL

    Love that you've breathed life into "FliP" (and I can't wait to take a peek at sweet "FloP" too! Articulated pins . . . what next?!?! I love visiting your blog. It's always filled with fun and a surprise or two. Love & Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Terri, I treasure my visits here. Your talent is such a gift ... to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...