Monday, August 10, 2009

Her Majesty the Queen

The creative juices have been running on empty the past few days so I thought I'd try my hand at another online art challenge. Helga at My ARTistic Life challenged her readers to create a piece of art, any size or shape, that had a kitty in it. Inspired by the real life queen of my castle, Miss Tuscany Jane, I opted to create a postcard-sized portrait of feline royalty. She's dressed to the nines, perhaps in anticipation of some fancy state dinner of salmon and mackerel, served with a side of delicately aromatic tunafish. One, of course, should always wear one's best crown to dinner.

6 comments:

  1. Michelle! This is the cat's meow!!Fabulous!! I think you have an unfair advantage being the proud owner of Miss Tuscany Jane, my house is ruled by two dogs.....lol!!
    Thanks again for your sweet comments on both my art and jewelry.....you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh, Michelle! I BOW to the royal majesty of Queen Tuscany Jane! She looks as though she's all dressed up and waiting for her date, Puss in Boots! LOL This is absolutely adorable! Hugs & Love, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like Queen Tuscany is waiting for the prince to come. You did a great job..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is fantastic, Michelle!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scrolled down to find this jewel when I was checking out your Muses entry. I'm SO glad I did. This is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on winning Helga´s challenge, Michelle - love your kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...