Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just Taking My Bushbaby for a Walk

Tomorrow, the new challenge over at the Three Muses blog will be "surreal" and so I'm jumping the gun just a tad but this hot-off-the-presses journal page seems to fall under that particular category. I've started work in this journal again...if you're curious, the entire journal, called "My World Within" is available to view over at my Flickr site. I haven't worked in this journal since before my wrist surgery as it is highly detail (and thus fine-motor) oriented. However, I blew off the dust and managed this page featuring one of my journal alter egos, Traveling Tallulah, who has decided to take her best bud, Bushbaby Jane, out for a stroll to soak up some vitamin D and chase away the blues. Sounds like the perfect prescription to me!

5 comments:

  1. When I discovered your Flickr and this journal, I fell off my chair, dropped my jaw and fell in love with your art! And even though this was done before your wrist surgery, I STILL adore your work, Michelle! Your originality, creativity and color sense inspire me! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a bushbaby, too! this is fabulous, michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wondrously creative. AND, it led me to your Flickr, which I've bookmarked and into to go back and explore. It looks like a treasure chest of talent I can spend a good long time savoring. I'm SO glad you've joined our challenge, and that we've had a small part in kick-starting your own personal muse for this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and whimsical work! Real eye-candy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, creative and wonderful. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...