Friday, July 3, 2009

Into the Gale


Over at Three Muses, the challenge for the week is "Up, Up, and Away." I haven't had time yet this week to generate a brand-spanking new entry for the challenge so I present a journal page I completed some time ago as a tip of the hat to a great topic. (I love themes that haven't been done a gazillion times.) This particular character is Traveling Tallulah and she appears many times over in this particular journal, always with a odd conveyance of some kind. She represents that part of me who longs to travel beyond my boundaries, both external and internal. I love thinking up new ways for her to get from point A to point B. Come to think of it...I haven't visited Tallulah or this journal in some time (there are so many). I must make an appointment with this particular muse and see what develops.

9 comments:

  1. This is delicious! I love it. It is so quirky and whimsical and so beautifully done. Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is very impressive.
    Stuning piece of art. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of me is glad you didn't have time for a new entry. We might not have seen this wondrous journal page. I love it! And I love the quote. Wish I could see the entire journal!! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I am so pleased you shared this delicious journal page with us and it fits perfectly with the theme this week. I really love your style, and your very good 'note' to yourself, which is pretty good advice. I hope we see much more of this lady who is (almost) my namesake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo happy that you brought her back! I absolutely adore Tallulah! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Travelling Muse is definitely the kind to have!Fun image- like the wee peek at her striped socks under the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful journal page -so much for the eye to enjoy and I sense a story behind this -wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a great piece of work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...