Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hope is the Thing & A Winner Too!

Here's another in my new "Little Ladies, Big Thoughts" series...this one has decided to live with me as it is one of my all-time favorite poems (and poets for that matter.) For me, everything about this piece came together in just the right way and that is a rare thing.

In other ramblings, I have jumped on the Twitter bandwagon. You'll find my Twitter feed to right in my blog sidebar. I sort of think it is just one more thing to keep updated but maybe someone out there wants to keep tabs on the life of an artist, teacher, single mom, daughter, sister, overall crazy person. My lone follower at this moment in time is my brother who can call and talk to me any time so go figure! We'll see how long I ride the Tweet train...it is oddly addicting!

And I just came back from random.org where I inputed numbers 1 through 11 to represent the 11 comments I received on my 100th post...and the winner of the mixed media piece is...NUMBER 11! That's Lyn Green (aka Lacy's mom)! Congratulations and thank you so very, very much to everyone who stopped by to celebrate with me! Your sweet comments are deeply appreciated! There's more giveaways in the Post's future so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I adore this quote and can see why this little one's staying with you! She's beautifully done and full of joy.

    Congrats to Lyn! Lucky girl!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...