Friday, July 10, 2009

Balancing Act

Here's another page from my "World Within" journal featuring Traveling Tallulah who, this time, has free-wheeled her way onto an airbourne tightrope. This girl does love to travel! I dug this page out of the archives of August 2006 because, as all good things and thoughts do, the message on this page has come back around to the forefront of my brain in these past few weeks. With the upcoming school year and art shows, the job of singlehandedly raising my teenage son and my ongoing health issues, I have to find balance in each and every day. It is critical to my physical, emotional, and mental well-being but it is not always an easy thing to discover for oneself. Tallulah seems to do just fine...maybe it's the outfit. Hmmm...where does she shop?

3 comments:

  1. I ADORE Tallulah and her adventures! As mentioned yesterday, she's one of the reasons that I fell in love with your work, Michelle.

    You're absolutely right. There are times in our lives when we all need a reminder that if Tallulah can balance herself on that crazy highwire wearing that deliciously crazy outfit, then so can we. One crazy footstep (or in Tallulah's case - pedal) at a time. Thanks for sharing. I'm sending a HUGE hug today! Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making my way through your blog, Michelle. The Three Muses challenge has brought into our circle the most amazingly talented people. You are one. I don't know what health issues you're dealing with, but I'm sending some "white light" your way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...