Thursday, June 4, 2009

Negotiating the Wilderness























This is another page from the commonplace journal that I am creating; if the spiral binding holds, I'll end up with a fully illustrated book of 50 of my favorite inspirational and humorous quotes. I have so many journals in rotation that I haven't worked in this one for a while but just looking back through the pages, deciding which ones to show here, make me want to play again. I have boxes full of clipped images waiting to land permanently on just the right page and if I'm not careful, the boxes will multiply faster than my art. I'm sure you all know how that works as our stash stuff, fabulous as it is, tends to creep and encroach upon our studio and living spaces. Stop saving and start using!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...