Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just Curious...

Tossing this idea out into the blogverse and those people that follow Lost Coast Post and my work: Any interest out there in an online art journaling class?? I don't have a video camera so there'd be no videos involved but rather lots of PDFs and personal, on-demand tutorial, assistance, and encouragement via a Yahoo group specifically created for such an endeavor. Given my current schedule, if I did decide to do this, it would happen this fall so I would have time to complete my show obligations and to prepare class documents. If you think you might be intrigued by this idea, shout out in the comments section...

3 comments:

  1. me,me,me!!!I would love to follow your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes please. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love your art and your writings and would love to learn from you!
    jackie smith
    dixiespell@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...