Friday, June 5, 2009

From the Wall of the Bates Motel























This particular page from my commonplace journal began all pink and sweet and frilly but somewhere along the way, my senses returned and a wicked sort of humor crept in, inflitrating my work like an insidious vine. When I began, I really wasn't sure which quote I was going to be illustrating (something equally sweet, I'm sure) but then...well, what you see before you is the result: a nod to what might be Alfred Hitchcock's best movie and the role that made Anthony Perkins a household name. Oh, dear sweet Mama Bates...you never looked better!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this page! Awesome quote! Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are amazing,Michelle,that journal is going to be so special.Do you prep your pages in some way or just start from scratch?I did spend some amazing time this week discovering the great links you are sharing as well.Mucho inspiration!!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...