Friday, June 19, 2009

Facades

Here's a sneak peek at one of my fall shows entitled "Facades," featuring a series of mixed media house 'scapes in a variety of themes and color schemes. So far, I've created this town scene, a farm 'scape and a night scene. Only 27 more to go! They are a lot of fun to do though so I am hoping that once I get on a roll, my studio will become a literal construction zone and the mixed media housing market will rebound here on the Pacific Coast. It was hard to get a decent picture as June gloom continues unabated. I'm beginning to feel the grey cut deep into my soul. I sincerely hope the sun starts to peek though...it's almost July for goodness sake!

6 comments:

  1. I hear your sadness and feel your gray pain, my Sister! It's done nothing but rain here on the East Coast for the past 2 weeks. I've got flowers on my deck that are rotting from too much rain! :( Soooo sad! I'm craving color and your house 'scapes were just what the Happy Doctor ordered, Michelle! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fond of houses and you did this greatly. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautious Michelle! I want to live in this neighborhood! Love the bird cards, thanx, thanx thanx!! Hope the sun rains rays of golden goodness on you very soon!!!
    smiles,
    Mija

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow now I've found you I shall visit your blog often. I have this 'thing' about paintings with these kind of houses. I shall be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your "Facades"!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...