Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fa La La, La Ti Da

Thanks to the stenciling class I took online
with Mary Ann Moss of Dispatch from L.A., I am now totally and irreversibly in love with paint drips, messy stamped circles (who knew one could do so much with a paper towel tube?), and scraped on lines. I think these "deliberate serendipity" elements add so much to a piece. I'm sure everyone and their sister has been doing this in their journals, but I've just discovered the charm of such elements. This journal page has a touch of all of the above and the resulting playfulness does indeed make me sing!

2 comments:

  1. Ha,now you made me sign-up for the online workshop !Maybe a way to finally start to journal,or should I say play?too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...