Thursday, June 18, 2009

Counting Up to 100

Just five more entries and I will have reached my 100th post here at Lost Coast Post. Some of you may have noticed that I have picked up the posting pace as I made a personal committment to myself to write a little blog-something EVERY weekday in June...so far, so good! My 100th post has been a while in coming as life seems to intervene frequently and my hands are not always lovin' the keyboard. However, the 100th is coming and celebrations, public and private, will commence! I'm thinkin' a giveaway is in order...hmmm...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Only five posts to go! Congrats, Michele! I give you a ton of credit for trying to post a little every day. Will definitely stay tuned! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...