Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Believe in Magic























This is one of my favorite pages in my quote journal quite simply because I love dressing up animals and creating the unexpected image. The lettering for this page was tedious at best (painful at worst) but the result works perfectly in the rest of the composition. I love this quote from Roald Dahl whose classics, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and James and the Giant Peach, still delight me. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Dahl is definitely someone who knew more than a little bit about magic.

1 comment:

  1. Great message and a great page! Love the "dressed up" animals! Fun & creative work, Michelle! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...