Sunday, May 3, 2009

Journal Love & EDM Day 3

Today was not a great health day for me (I have those from time to time) so my contribution to "Every Day in May" (hereby known as "EDM") for this Sunday, May 3, is some simple journal love. I have multiple journals in progress all at the same time. Some are "storybook" journals for my creative writing, some are full of inspirational stuff, one is entirely in black, white, & red when that mood hits me, one is for the really "heavy" garbage, and among others, there's the one pictured above, my "everyday" journal. I work in it first thing every morning and I just love it. It is bright and fun and funky and totally filled with bits of daily mumblings, grumblings, and wonderings. I make these journals by hand out of an old book cover and tons of serendipity paper scraps and Zetti-like scrapbook papers. This one is about a week from being completely full. Never fear! I've already made volume two and it's waiting patiently in the wings to be filled with all the most random and mundane thoughts I can muster.

3 comments:

jackie said...

Beautiful, whimsical, colorful and inspirational - I love it!!
jackie s

Cecilia said...

your journals seem so colorful! what am I doing wrong or what are you doing right?
Cissie

lee said...

yes I agree, you have a way with colour and your journals make me just want to go create something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...