Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another One Up at Etsy


Here's another new mixed media piece just listed at my Etsy shop entitled "Singing Soul." It is on a 9 by 12-inch wood panel. I work in all different styles depending on my mood so this piece is a soothing, peaceful departure from all the saturated, bold colors that usually dominate my work. Every so often, I have to soak my sensibilities in cool blues, greens and purples, just to make sure I stay a tiny bit grounded. All that color can get more than a little wild around the edges...

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I just bought this piece (my first impulse buy on etsy)... I am so enthralled!!! This piece just sings to me. First of all, my name is Robin, and I notice those are robin eggs... Also, I look a lot like her, and have a total connection to birds and nests....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...