Monday, March 23, 2009

More Commonplace Entries

...continuing to make progress in my commonplace book...sometimes the pages seem to get pretty busy but I like them anyway (they feel "alive" to me) and so I persist...I'd like to fill my journal with 50 of my favorite quotes but it remains to be seen if the spiral bound journal I'm working in can handle so many pages, especially ones so loaded with cutouts and images. I'm definitely considering getting color copies of each page at 50% and then binding them together to use as gifts...




...this page is one of
my very favorite...the colors, images and placement all work together so well for me...and I am very partial to Asian imagery and philosophic ponderings...


1 comment:

  1. These pages are gorgeous, Michelle -- makes me miss calendar journaling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...