Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello World!! (she shouted softly...)

It is sort of a "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" debut but I am very proud to be included in L.K. Ludwig's excellent book on art journaling, True Vision. One of my 2007 New Year's resolutions was to finally get some of my art published so when I saw L.K.'s call-for-art on her blog last summer, I took a huge emotional leap, sent some scans, and ultimately, sent one of my art journals for perusal and publication. Have to confess that I got a bit teary-eyed pulling this book off the shelf at Borders and opening it up to my pages...it wasn't so much the completion of my resolution itself but the huge shift in my mindset this small accomplishment represents...done hiding from the world, I think.

2 comments:

  1. You deserve this wonderful acknowledgement of your amazing talents - congratulations! I'll look for the book on my next trip to Borders!
    hugs,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! i haven't seen the book yet but i'm going to track it down and get a copy now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...