Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Deck the Legs with Stripes

Every year, for the last 15 years or more, I have created new ornaments for the family tree. I began...waaaaaaaay back when... with crafting, and I still enjoy the occasional romp with the glue gun and "common" art materials. Of course, those "common" art supplies have gotten a lot more fun with the onslaught of embellishments on the market. For the last couple of years, I have made and taught a class on these "Slide Mount Fairies" and I get a little crazier with each one. This one ditched her fairy wings in favor of some wild, red wire hair and, as she has a peppermint stick for a lower limb, I thought she would be perfect for this week's Artwords prompt: "stripes."
Happy Holidays from Lost Coast Post!

2 comments:

  1. I am chuckling away at her lovely legs, sometimes that is just what mine feel like, LOL!

    Happy Hogmanay!

    Hugs,
    Kari x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative. I love her wild hair!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...