Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Still Here...

...new post and art coming soon. It seems like an eternity since I've posted...uh, OK, it has been an eternity but time just seems to slip through my fingers like sand between parenting and art teaching and the health stuff. However, my art life has been full and rich in my absence from blogging so I'll get some things scanned in the next couple of days and create a more elaborate post. I also have a digital camera now (thanks Josh!) and that will make posting art soooo much easier!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, looking forward to seeing them....

    hugs
    Kari x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...